top of page
- Time is TBDOnline Event, ZoomNAIC-NY's first North Eastern Native Youth Gathering of 2022!!!
- Virtual Talking Circle for Urban Natives, Two Spirit/LGBTQIA+, IndigiQueer Community members living in NYCTime is TBDOnline GatheringWe want to hear from you!
- Oct 08, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT – Oct 09, 2022, 6:00 PM EDTNew York, 44 Charlton St, New York, NY 10014, USACelebrate Indigenous Peoples Day all Weekend with NAIC-NY and The Greene Space. Explore Food Sovereignty workshop, Traditional Knowledge Share, and a Traditional Long House Social filled with Dancing!
- Multiple DatesMar 20, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTNew York, 224 Waverly Pl, New York, NY 10014, USAAn event celebrating Indigenous/Native/First Nations performing artists working in and around Lenapehoking (New York City).
- Jan 30, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ESTOnline Event, ZoomMonthly Native Women's Gathering
- Jan 23, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ESTOnline Event, ZoomFirst Gathering of 2022!!!
- Nov 23, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMZoomIn advance of this year’s Thanksgiving holiday, please join us for an important and engaging panel discussion about Indigenous foodways and responsible solidarity.
- Nov 19, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ESTNew York, Pier 55 at Hudson River Park Hudson River Greenway, New York, NY 10014, USACelebrate Native American Heritage Month with us at Little Island NYC FREE outdoor family activity in the Playground!!!
- Oct 11, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTNew York, Foundation Building, E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USACelebrate Indigenous Peoples' Day! #IndigenousPeoplesDay #WeWillAlwaysBeHere #Celebrate #ExistenceIsResistance #InsteadOfRedface
- Oct 11, 2021, 10:30 AM – 11:30 PM EDTOnline EventHonouring Indigenous Peoples Day weekend featuring Native artists from the North East! With Kawesoton Light (Mohawk), Ty Defoe (Oneida/Ojibwe), and Skawennati (Mohawk)
- Oct 10, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTMontclair, 3 S Mountain Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042, USALearn to make beaded friendship bracelets with guest artist Iakowi:he'ne'
- Oct 09, 2021, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDTWebinarHonouring Indigenous Peoples Day weekend featuring Native artists from the North East!
- Oct 01, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTLocation is TBDNetworking gathering for Native women to meet, connect and socialize. This gathering will be held monthly, so don't fret if you miss us this month. We will begin with an opening ceremony, introductions, activities and ending with door prizes!
- Sep 19, 2021, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDTNew York, Lafayette St &, Worth St, New York, NY 10007, USAThere will be FREE “I’m a whistleblower for Justice, People and Planet!” whistles and a Whistleblower Video Wall where we will make whistleblower videos featuring YOU. Blue World BEYOND War scarves will be auctioned. The Rising Together! Day of Engagement will be on Facebook Live (go to RisingTogeth
- Sep 09, 2021, 8:00 PM EDTOnline Event via ZoomCome hang with All My Relations Collective for some BINGO! Ojibwe Constellation Bingo to be precise. There will be prizes curated by our friends at ICNY. Let’s gather together to swap stories about the stars, reconnect with friends, form new constellations, and have a good time.
- Jun 12, 2021, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTNew York, 103 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USAJoin NAIC-NY for the opening Ceremony at High-Noon. We will also be offering a Dream catcher Making session at 1 pm and a Native American Beading activity at 2:30 pm. We are looking forward to all the good spiritual medicine this day will bring!
bottom of page